We have an amazing opportunity for an Organic Social Executive to join Team OB's Marketing Team.
As a Organic Social Executive at OB you will help to drive forwards the development and growth of our organic social channels and be responsible for developing a strategy for each keeping brand awareness, follower growth, engagement and community front of mind. Content creation, reporting and working collaboratively with the wider marketing team is critical to the success of this role.
Our Support Office is based in Tolworth, near Chessington, only a 30-minute journey from London Waterloo. We are working a 50/50 split of office and home working.
A bit about us …
Oliver Bonas is an independent British lifestyle store. We are proud to call ourselves Team OB and believe Oliver Bonas is a truly special place to work. Our company values are Work Hard, Play Hard & Be Kind, and these values sit at the heart of every role here at OB. We are passionate and provide everyone with a fun place to work. Working at OB is more than just a job; it’s somewhere to build a career you are passionate about.
More about the role …
An OB Organic Social Executive will:
- Ideate, create and schedule social-first content across our organic social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok)
- Develop and build out a separate TikTok, Instagram and Facebook calendar in line with the campaign calendar ensuring it is kept up to date and reflective of the different audiences types
- Day-to-day management of social media channels including posting on evenings and weekends
- Deliver organic social reporting looking at key performance metrics
- Work closely with the buying & merchandising teams in order to be up to date on stock availability, new product launches and key information
- Community manage our organic social channels, responding & engaging with comments and working closely with our Customer Service team to ensure any queries are dealt with quickly
- Work with our internal graphic design & digital design teams to brief in any asset requirements
- Build a deep understanding of Oliver Bonas’s target audience, creating key insight and developing content that drives engagement
- Create engaging social copy that delivers key messages and accurately portrays the Oliver Bonas tone of voice
- Use a test and learn approach, always looking for new ways to improve social content and campaigns
- Day-to-day management of our UGC platform and relationship, integrating content into the social calendar and always thinking of ways to increase UGC submission
- Attend campaign shoots and capture lo-fi and behind the scenes content
- Stay up-to-date on social media platform changes, updates and trends as well as competitor analysis
- Work closely with our Social Media Senior Exec to ensure content is aligned cross-channels and we’re sharing influencer content within our social calendar
- Sharing content plans with the wider team to ensure we build an omnichannel experience
- Work closely with the Campaign Manager to support with the launch of all campaigns, from campaign ideation to 360 channel execution and reporting
- Generous employee discount up to 50% off all OB products
- Free access to our 24 hour employee assistance programme with Care First – offering financial, emotional and vocational support
- Flexible holiday – 30 (including bank holidays) – increasing to 35 days with length of service
- Annual discretionary profit related bonus scheme
- Free membership for our Westfield Health Cash Plan or Private Medical
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusivity Voice network and EDI team
- An opportunity to work at the highest placed retailer in Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in the UK list 2022.
What we look for:
- Thorough understanding of organic social including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok & YouTube,
- Experience managing business social media channels
- The ability to keep up with latest trends on social media and apply them according to the developed content strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication including copywriting
- Strong stakeholder and customer relationship skills
- A creative flair and thorough experience of content creation, filming and editing
- An excellent understanding of the OB brand and customer
- Brilliant organisational skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Strong administrative skills in relation to time management and prioritisation
- Excellent attention to detail
- PC literate with a knowledge of Photoshop & Adobe Premier Pro
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion at OB
At Oliver Bonas, our promise is to do our bit to make living a joyful experience and give cause for optimism. This promise is central to our work in equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI). To bring joy to others, we must first ensure everyone at OB feels valued, included and most importantly, can be themselves at work.
It is important to us that our brand reflects wider society and the communities in which we operate. As a result, we welcome all eligible applicants for this role however we are particularly interested in speaking to eligible candidates from the Black, Asian & Mixed Heritage communities.
Oliver Bonas is a Disability Confident Committed employer under the Disability Confident employer scheme.
To read more about our ED&I commitments, head over to the EDI page on our website: https://www.oliverbonas.com/meet-the-team/diversity