We are looking for an SEO Administrator to join Team OB in our Support Office.
As an SEO Administrator at OB you will support our SEO team to enhance our online visibility and drive organic traffic to our OB websites (UK, IE and US). You’ll have direct contact with our SEO agency to implement their recommendations, as well as work closely with our content team to ensure SEO best-practice is adhered to across all markets.
This is a brand-new role within the ecommerce team with exciting scope for training and development as we expand on our SEO strategies.
At peak times you will need to be flexible and adapt to changes in workload priorities and working hours, providing support to the wider team where required.
Our Support Office is based in Tolworth, near Chessington, only a 30-minute journey from London Waterloo. We are working a 50/50 split of office and home working, and are open to having conversations about working flexibly.
A bit about us …
Oliver Bonas is an independent British lifestyle store. We are proud to call ourselves Team OB and believe Oliver Bonas is a truly special place to work. Our company values are Work Hard, Play Hard & Be Kind, and these values sit at the heart of every role here at OB. We are passionate and provide everyone with a fun place to work. Working at OB is more than just a job; it’s somewhere to build a career you are passionate about.
More about the role …
An OB SEO Administrator will:
- Implement SEO recommendations across our three websites with the support of our wider SEO & content team
- Communicate directly with our external SEO agency and contributing to weekly meetings
- Work directly in our Ecommerce Content Management System, adding keyword optimisations to all pages including category, facet, landing and content pages
- Ensure best-practice SEO for all onsite pages, including metadata, header tags, hreflang, schema, internal links
- Monitor all products going live to ensure they are keyword optimised on-page and technical setup is correct across all markets
- Perform keyword research on seasonal topics, identifying optimisation opportunities
- Test technical functionality and development for SEO onsite and providing clear and detailed feedback to our external development agency
- Maintain keyword tracking and groupings within SEO tools to ensure accurate reporting
- Build new category and facet pages based on product intake and keyword volumes
- Support with onsite search tasks including weekly maintenance, actions and reporting
- Collaborate with content creators to ensure SEO is integrated into digital assets
- Monitor website performance using SEO tools and reporting weekly on key metrics
- Keep up to date with changes in SEO trends, algorithm changes and best practices
- Generous employee discount up to 50% off all OB products
- Free access to our 24 hour employee assistance programme with Care First – offering financial, emotional and vocational support
- Flexible holiday – 30 days (including bank holidays) – increasing to 35 days with length of service
- Annual discretionary profit related bonus scheme
- Free membership for our Westfield Health Cash Plan or Private Medical
- Auto-enrolment into our pension plan
- Free access to our onsite gym
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a Friend incentive
- Quarterly free lunch
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusivity Voice network and EDI team
- Mental Health First Aider support
- Education and support throughout Looop eLearning platform
- An opportunity to work at the highest placed retailer in Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in the UK list 2022.
What we look for:
- Experience using industry reporting and insight tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEOMonitor, SEMRush, Screaming Frog (Desirable)
- Previous experience working in Ecommerce and using Magento CMS (Desirable)
- Familiarity with SEO, keyword research and onsite optimisation (Desirable)
- Excellent written English copywriting skills
- High level of accuracy and eye for detail
- Ability to work at a fast pace to deadlines and prioritise
- Commercial, analytical and good numerical skills
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion at OB
At Oliver Bonas, our promise is to do our bit to make living a joyful experience and give cause for optimism. This promise is central to our work in equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI). To bring joy to others, we must first ensure everyone at OB feels valued, included and most importantly, can be themselves at work.
It is important to us that our brand reflects wider society and the communities in which we operate. As a result, we welcome all eligible applicants for this role however we are particularly interested in speaking to eligible candidates from the Black, Asian & Mixed Heritage communities.
Oliver Bonas is a Disability Confident Committed employer under the Disability Confident employer scheme.
To read more about our ED&I commitments, head over to the EDI page on our website: https://www.oliverbonas.com/meet-the-team/diversity