Competitve plus Benefits
We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Merchandising Administrative Assistant to join OB’s Fashion Merchandising Team in our Support Office.
As a Senior Merchandising Assistant at OB you will maximise sales through allocating and ensuring stock levels are maintained in line with store capacity and option levels.
Providing support and leading by example to the MAAs, you will ensure that the Merchandising team is provided with sales analysis and admin support as well as carrying out stock allocation and supply chain co-ordination.
Our Support Office is based in Tolworth, near Chessington, only a 30-minute journey from London Waterloo. We are working a 50/50 split of office and home working.
A bit about us …
Oliver Bonas is an independent British lifestyle store. We are proud to call ourselves Team OB and believe Oliver Bonas is a truly special place to work. Our company values are Work Hard, Play Hard & Be Kind, and these values sit at the heart of every role here at OB. We are passionate and provide everyone with a fun place to work. Working at OB is more than just a job; it’s somewhere to build a career you are passionate about.
More about the role …
OB’s Senior Merchandising Admin Assistant will:
• Provide analysis for store grading and profiles
• Identify trends and potential to generate action plans and present proposals to Merchandiser
• Allocate stock to new and fitted stores, monitor stock levels during build and sales once trading to ensure correct mix of stock
• Proactively monitor store performance and support teams in effectively managing the stock package
• Maintain the range plan with all key dates and information
• Ensure deliveries have been booked into the warehouse and is aware of implications regarding late and early deliveries
• Monitor the critical path dates and maintains an accurate delivery schedule liaising with the Buying and Merchandising teams
• Raise orders as required by the Buyer and Merchandiser
• Action re–orders thinking commercially, maintain and forecast line flows, look to DS poor selling lines in conjunction with the Buying team
• Provide support for stores with regards to all stock queries
• Work closely with all teams at SO providing supporting information as required
• Conduct regular store visits and propose actions to relevant teams
• Carry out analysis of competitor activity and feedback findings to relevant teams
• Up to 50% employee discount.
• Westfield Health Be Well Cash Plan.
• Auto-enrolment into our pension plan.
• Access to Looop – our eLearning platform.
• Access to the Retail Trust and Care First employee assistance programmes – offering financial, emotional and vocational support to everyone at OB.
• Annual discretionary profit related pay scheme.
• An opportunity to work at the highest placed retailer in Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in the UK list 2022.
What we look for:
• Previous MAA experience is essential
• Previous retail experience and genuine interest in the industry
• Knowledge of internal databases would be advantageous
• IT Literate with Intermediate / Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player and have collaborative approach
• Motivated and able to work well to tight deadlines
• Initiative, decisiveness and effective problem-solving skills
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion at OB
At Oliver Bonas, our promise is to do our bit to make living a joyful experience and give cause for optimism. This promise is central to our work in equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI). To bring joy to others, we must first ensure everyone at OB feels valued, included and most importantly, can be themselves at work.
It is important to us that our brand reflects wider society and the communities in which we operate. As a result, we welcome all eligible applicants for this role however we are particularly interested in speaking to eligible candidates from the Black, Asian & Mixed Heritage communities.
To read more about our ED&I commitments, head over to the EDI page on our website: https://www.oliverbonas.com/meet-the-team/diversity