We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join Team OB in our Support Office on a Maternity Cover Contract.
As a Marketing Campaign Manager at OB you will lead the development, planning and execution of highly shareable OB campaigns. Creating compelling content and omni channel experiences to engage prospects and retain existing customers alike. You will have a community first mindset whereby campaigns are designed with community led highly shareable content at the core.
Reporting into the CMO and line managing two Marketing Execs, you will work highly collaboratively with the wider comms, ecommerce, photography, design, buying and merchandising teams to create compelling cross channel community driven marketing campaigns and content. You will also support omni-channel and key digital transformations for the business.
Our Support Office is based in Tolworth, near Chessington, only a 30-minute journey from London Waterloo. We are working a 50/50 split of office and home working, and are open to having conversations about working flexibly.
A bit about us …
At Oliver Bonas (OB), our values of Work Hard, Play Hard & Be Kind are integral to everything we do. Collaboration, imagination, curiosity, and teamwork are key to our success, and everyone has their part to play in making OB a special place to work.
Having fun is key, and a playful and positive approach creates an optimistic environment. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we are serious about what we do.
Our team knows their stuff. They’re confident and creative and unafraid to challenge convention to find solutions, taking accountability for their actions, but always with kindness and humility.
More about the role …
An OB Marketing Campaign Manager will:
- Define, build and deliver the annual OB omni channel marketing plan and calendar across key channels (email, social paid/organic, DM, influencers, affiliates, events/in store experiences) and the OB website and stores
- Manage OB organic social channels and posting strategy including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok & Pinterest. Evaluating performance in line with brand
- Management of the Store Marketing strategy including new store openings, support of underperforming stores and campaign-aligned activity
- Manage the campaign calendar to ensure it works across the objectives of all stakeholder teams with an engaging balance of categories, themes, product newness and brand interest.
- Use a ‘test and learn’ approach to marketing - always looking for new content executions, technology, platform and media techniques to engage with customers and prospects in arresting and exciting new ways
- Build compelling and highly shareable community led omni channel content designed to engage and convert prospects and retain existing customers
- Use customer and consumer/prospect insight to inform seasonal campaigns and refine messaging to resonate with key targets
- Work closely with retail teams to understand local context to ensure maximum campaign effectiveness in each locale
- Work with the PR and Influencer team to ensure campaigns are designed to maximise PR reach and influencer engagement. To include recommending talent for brand and product campaigns.
- Work with the acquisition and retention teams to ensure OB is exploring all omnichannel opportunities to acquire and retain new customers both in store and online
- Support & collaborate with respective teams on initiatives and tactics to constantly improve the customer journey
- Manage asset requests with the studio photography team to ensure campaign content is best in class.
- Set success metrics for each campaign and monitor campaigns against these metrics making insight driven optimisations throughout the campaign lifecycle. Evaluate and share learnings and include recommendations for subsequent campaigns
- Ensure all performance reporting for key KPI’s are tracked, monitored and updated daily / weekly / monthly and inform decision making
- Manage the associated marketing budget ensuring effective monitoring of spend that is optimised towards a positive ROI
- Actively work towards a truly unified omni channel experience
- Generous employee discount up to 50% off all OB products
- Free access to our 24 hour employee assistance programme with Care First – offering financial, emotional and vocational support
- Flexible holiday – 33 days (including bank holidays) – increasing to 35 days with length of service
- Annual discretionary profit related bonus scheme
- Free membership for our Westfield Health Cash Plan or Private Medical
- Auto-enrolment into our pension plan
- Free access to our onsite gym
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a Friend incentive
- Quarterly free lunch
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusivity Voice network and EDI team
- Mental Health First Aider support
- Education and support throughout Looop eLearning platform
What we look for:
- Experience of developing and delivering integrated omni channel campaigns across online and offline (retail) channels
- Solid understanding of the media landscape and how this can shape exceptional campaigns
- Sound understanding of performance marketing and the nuances in campaign creative needed for these channels
- Passion for digital marketing and the previous success to back it up
- An exceptional communicator who is able to bring people along with them on the creative journey with strong attending to detail
- People management experience
- A high degree of numeracy with the ability to see the story behind the data.
- An excellent understanding of ecommerce, digital marketing and customer experience
- Proven ability to meet time-sensitive deadlines within a fast paced and dynamic environment and to respond tactically to trading requirements
- Flexible approach and ability to prioritise projects and handle multiple tasks and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- International experience a plus
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion at OB
At Oliver Bonas, our promise is to do our bit to make living a joyful experience and give cause for optimism. This promise is central to our work in equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI). To bring joy to others, we must first ensure everyone at OB feels valued, included and most importantly, can be themselves at work.
It is important to us that our brand reflects wider society and the communities in which we operate. As a result, we welcome all eligible applicants for this role however we are particularly interested in speaking to eligible candidates from the Black, Asian & Mixed Heritage communities.
Oliver Bonas is a Disability Confident Committed employer under the Disability Confident employer scheme.
Read more about our ED&I commitments, head over to the EDI page on our website: https://www.oliverbonas.com/meet-the-team/diversity