We have an amazing opportunity for a Stock Control Team Leader to join Team OB in our Warehouse.
This role is 35 hours a week, working Monday to Friday 8:00am-16:00pm
As a Stock Control Team Leader at OB you will ensure that the Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) accurately reflects the physical stock holding in the bin locations.
You will be responsible for managing and co-ordinating the workload for Stock Controllers working across two shifts and multiple warehouses. You will liaise with Head of Warehousing & Logistics, goods in, and shipping, to ensure the team are aware and prepared for the forecasted stock volumes.
Reporting to the Head of Warehouse and Logistics, you will work in collaboration to motivate and lead the stock control team to provide a smooth stock inventory service.
Our Support Office is based in Tolworth, near Chessington, only a 30-minute journey from London Waterloo.
A bit about us …
Oliver Bonas is an independent British lifestyle store. We are proud to call ourselves Team OB and believe Oliver Bonas is a truly special place to work. Our company values are Work Hard, Play Hard & Be Kind, and these values sit at the heart of every role here at OB. We are passionate and provide everyone with a fun place to work. Working at OB is more than just a job; it’s somewhere to build a career you are passionate about.
More about the role …
An OB Stock Control Team Leader will:
- Manage the perpetual inventory (PI) stock counts and adjust the Warehouse Management System (WMS) to reflect any variances found
- Ensure that the Stock Control team regularly run location reports to audit stock integrity
- Perform physical stock and system movements to maintain stock integrity across the WMS and ERP systems
- Liaise with the Goods-In, WH, FF, CS, Merch, Buying, Retail, Ops and Accounts team to assist and lead stock investigations
- Investigate any out of stock orders in WMS/ERP/OMS (order management system – consistency of formatting) and amend accordingly
- Strategically create bin location condensing and consolidating reports to create warehouse space ahead of peak intake periods
- Support with the management and coordination of annual warehouse stock take
- Ensure that incident and accident forms are completed when necessary and sent to the Health and Safety team
- Answer questions from the team and support with ensuring they take pride in their work and that company standards are achieved throughout the stock control process
- Assist with the recruitment, induction and training of new members of the team
- Work with Head of WH and Logistics to implement and monitor KPIs to include PI checks, failed actions
- Develop your own self awareness and understanding of equality, diversity and inclusivity
- Generous employee discount up to 50% off all OB products
- Free access to our 24 hour employee assistance programme with Care First –
- Flexible holiday – 30 days (including bank holidays) – increasing to 35 days with length of service
- Annual discretionary profit related bonus scheme
- Free membership for our Westfield Health Cash Plan
- Auto-enrolment into our pension plan
- Free access to our onsite gym
- Refer a Friend incentive
- Quarterly free lunch
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusivity Voice network and EDI team
What we look for:
- Minimum knowledge of intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Counter balance Forklift and Flexi Truck license would be desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of, and are comfortable learning and using, different Warehouse Management Systems
- Previous team management experience
- Familiar with handheld terminals including windows CE and Android devices
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Calm and positive under pressure
- Comfortable and confident presenting statistical data
- Strong organisational skills
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion at OB
At Oliver Bonas, our promise is to do our bit to make living a joyful experience and give cause for optimism. This promise is central to our work in equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI). To bring joy to others, we must first ensure everyone at OB feels valued, included and most importantly, can be themselves at work.
We also expect everyone at OB to value and look out for each other by always being considerate and mindful in everything they do.
To read more about our commitments, head over to the EDI page on our website: https://www.oliverbonas.com/meet-the-team/diversity