We have an amazing opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join Team OB on a 4-month fixed-term contract starting on the 3rd or 17th of October.
• Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
• Hybrid & remote working available
• Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday working patterns
• Various shift times between 8:00 – 21:00 (7.5 hours per shift)
• 4-month fixed-term contract with the possibility of a permanent contract
• All work-from-home equipment provided
As a Customer Service Advisor at OB, you will deliver a great customer experience and be on hand to answer and listen to any questions, queries, compliments or concerns.
You will respond to our customers effectively by following the customer service procedures, providing exceptional service as well as meeting targets and deadlines.
Excellent customer service is at the heart of Oliver Bonas and achieving and maintaining excellence is at the heart of the Customer Service team.
Our Support Office is based in Tolworth, near Chessington, only a 30-minute journey from London Waterloo. We are working a 50/50 split of office and home working. Our Customer Service Team also offer remote working opportunities for candidates based in the UK.
A bit about us …
Oliver Bonas is an independent British lifestyle store. We are proud to call ourselves Team OB and believe Oliver Bonas is a truly special place to work. Our company values are Work Hard, Play Hard & Be Kind, and these values sit at the heart of every role here at OB. We are passionate and provide everyone with a fun place to work. Working at OB is more than just a job; it’s somewhere to build a career you are passionate about.
More about the role …
OB’s Customer Service Advisors will:
• Answer customer queries in a timely manner.
• Support aspects of the customer experience from product queries and store opening hours to delivery, tracking and customer aftercare.
• Provide exceptional customer service and admin support.
• Build strong working relationships with internal teams.
• Take payment over the phone and process customer returns through in-house systems.
• Log and track all customer contacts, following customer ticketing protocols and updating order statuses.
• Check product stock levels online and in-store and where necessary, order internal transfer requests to meet customer requests.
• Use a variety of IT systems effectively, ensuring data integrity.
• Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information, or resolve enquiries and issues.
• Handle customer data in accordance with GDPR requirements.
• 30% employee discount
• Access to the Care First employee assistance programmes – offering financial, emotional and vocational support to everyone at OB.
• An opportunity to work at the highest placed retailer in Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in the UK list 2022.
What we look for:
• Previous experience within a customer service role is essential.
• Ability to manage and prioritise a variety of queries.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Calm, patient, helpful and positive nature.
• Organised with the ability to multi-task
• Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas.
• Solutions-focused and able to diffuse any challenging conversations with customers.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion at OB
At Oliver Bonas, our promise is to do our bit to make living a joyful experience and give cause for optimism. This promise is central to our work in equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI). To bring joy to others, we must first ensure everyone at OB feels valued, included and most importantly, can be themselves at work.
It is important to us that our brand reflects wider society and the communities in which we operate. As a result, we welcome all eligible applicants for this role however we are particularly interested in speaking to eligible candidates from the Black, Asian & Mixed Heritage communities.
To read more about our ED&I commitments, head over to the EDI page on our website: https://www.oliverbonas.com/meet-the-team/diversity