We have an amazing opportunity for you to become a part of Team OB this Christmas
As a Seasonal Team Member, you will be approachable, resourceful and love working with people. Our Team Members enjoy giving our customers a fantastic experience and work together to keep the store running smoothly and efficiently during our busy and exciting Christmas period.
This will be an 8 hour minimum contract– this may increase week on week depending on the needs of the store, overtime may also be available.
You will need to have flexible availability to work in store across the busy festive season – this will include weekends, the lead up to Christmas day and early into the new year.
Our Seasonal contracts will run until 7th January 2023
A bit about us …
Oliver Bonas is an independent British lifestyle store. We are proud to call ourselves Team OB and believe Oliver Bonas is a truly special place to work. Our company values are Work Hard, Play Hard & Be Kind, and these values sit at the heart of every role here at OB. We are passionate and provide everyone with a fun place to work. Working at OB is more than just a job; it’s somewhere to build a career you are passionate about.
More about the role …
OB’s Seasonal Team Members will:
• Provide a great experience to every customer.
• Develop an excellent product knowledge.
• Have strong, consistent communication with the team.
• Participate in all training opportunities provided and contribute positively to team sessions.
• Embrace ownership of tasks, setting a good example for the rest of the team.
• Adhere to all operational practices and procedures, i.e. stock deliveries, health and safety standards, stock takes and replenishment.
• Maintain excellent housekeeping standards throughout the store, including external and back of house/stockroom areas.
• Support other stores where needed.
• Have an awareness of the store’s sales targets and its current performance versus like-for-like/target/company figures.
• Be aware of store and company product best-sellers to support sales growth.
• A generous employee discount – 30% off OB products from your first day with us
• Free access to our 24 hour employee assistance programme with Care First – offering financial, emotional and vocational support
• Refer a Friend incentive – help us to welcome even more great Seasonal Team Members into Team OB, and you could earn £100.
• Equity, Diversity and Inclusivity Voice network and EDI team
• Mental Health First Aider support
• Education and support throughout Looop eLearning platform
• Free refreshments and treats in store
• An opportunity to work at the highest placed retailer in Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in the UK list 2022
What we look for:
• Great people skills.
• Excellent customer service.
• Organisation skills and multi-tasking ability.
• Positivity, vibrancy and ready to take on anything.
• Someone who’s kind, helpful and considerate towards customers and team members alike.
• Resourcefulness and someone who’s looking for opportunities to learn more.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion at OB
At Oliver Bonas, our promise is to do our bit to make living a joyful experience and give cause for optimism. This promise is central to our work in equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI). To bring joy to others, we must first ensure everyone at OB feels valued, included and most importantly, can be themselves at work.
It is important to us that our brand reflects wider society and the communities in which we operate. As a result, we welcome all eligible applicants for this role however we are particularly interested in speaking to eligible candidates from the Black, Asian & Mixed Heritage communities.
To read more about our ED&I commitments, head over to the EDI page on our website: https://www.oliverbonas.com/meet-the-team/diversity