We are looking for a CRM Technical Specialist to join Team OB on a part time fixed term contract working 2 - 3 days per week.
As an CRM Technical Specialist at OB you will work closely with our CRM team and technical support agency on projects and integrations relating to our Customer Data and Experience Platform, Bloomreach. You’ll also work closely with our Ecom and Web Development Agency, where CRM use cases require changes to the website.
Reporting into the CRM & Marketing Automation Lead, you will be responsible for conceptualization, testing and coordination of integrations with our CDP and development across Email & Website. With the support of the existing team, you’ll also be involved in the briefing process.
Our Support Office is based in Tolworth, near Chessington, only a 30-minute journey from London Waterloo. We are working a split of office and home working and are open to having conversations about working flexibly.
A bit about us …
At Oliver Bonas (OB), our values of Work Hard, Play Hard & Be Kind are integral to everything we do. Collaboration, imagination, curiosity, and teamwork are key to our success, and everyone has their part to play in making OB a special place to work.
Having fun is key, and a playful and positive approach creates an optimistic environment. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we are serious about what we do.
Our team knows their stuff. They’re confident and creative and unafraid to challenge convention to find solutions, taking accountability for their actions, but always with kindness and humility.
More about the role …
An OB CRM Technical Specialist will:
- Integration support – Working with the CRM and Marketing automation lead and integration partners on the integration of CDXP Bloomreach with Netsuite ERP, ensuring each use case including customer data and product catalogues are executed to the highest standard.
- Co-ordination and communication between internal teams and third party development partners. Organising calls, sharing and requesting information between parties. Taking meeting notes and actions.
- QA testing – end to end testing following test scripts to ensure expected behaviour of CRM use cases on UAT environment before live release.
- Data flows and structure between platforms - validating attributes, transfers and imports to ensure all data points are reliable for usage in technical use cases and reporting.
- Onsite CRM technical use cases – supporting our development agencies with the upkeep and optimisation of CRM touchpoints such as FE events, sign up points, product recommendations and other Bloomreach dependencies.
- Monitoring Bloomreach system health including alerting to any data gaps or errors. Raising support tickets with appropriate parties to fix.
- Assisting with deliverability maintenance from a technical perspective, eg briefing any domain changes.
- Briefing use cases and change requests to our development partners, writing scopes with clear aims and objectives.
- Work closely with our Operations team and omnichannel task force to ensure we maximize the use of our POS and e-receipt data, as well as oversee any development work needed to aid marketing use cases.
- Working closely with our external DPO and Head of Compliance to ensure proper process is followed and documentation completed, to ensure we are upholding our high standard with regards compliance and data protection.
- Generous employee discount up to 50% off all OB products
- Free access to our 24 hour employee assistance programme with Care First – offering financial, emotional and vocational support
- Annual discretionary profit related bonus scheme
- Free membership for our Westfield Health Cash Plan or Private Medical
- Auto-enrolment into our pension plan
- Free access to our onsite gym
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a Friend incentive
- Quarterly free lunch
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusivity Voice network and EDI team
- Mental Health First Aider support
- Education and support throughout Looop eLearning platform
- An opportunity to work at the highest placed retailer in Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in the UK list 2022.
What we look for:
- CDP / CRM platform experience – ideally Bloomreach or similar
- Knowledge of development processes and best practice e.g. raising tickets, sprint work, project management software such as Clickup
- Rigorous end-to-end testing of development work across platforms, including Bloomreach, Netsuite and on-site
- Understanding of data transfer and imports, including API and SFTP methods
- Strong organisation skills or proven project co-ordination experience
- Knowledge of domain and email sending best practice
- Compliance best practices
- Data mapping and integrations experience preferable
- Familiarity with reporting visualization tools and understanding of data validation methods
- Ecommerce platform experience (e.g. Magento) preferable
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships, internally and with external suppliers and providers
- A passion for our brand and products, understand retail and general consumer buying behaviour
- Ability to prioritise workload and deliver to tight deadlines
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion at OB
At Oliver Bonas, our promise is to do our bit to make living a joyful experience and give cause for optimism. This promise is central to our work in equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI). To bring joy to others, we must first ensure everyone at OB feels valued, included and most importantly, can be themselves at work.
It is important to us that our brand reflects wider society and the communities in which we operate. As a result, we welcome all eligible applicants for this role however we are particularly interested in speaking to eligible candidates from the Black, Asian & Mixed Heritage communities.
Oliver Bonas is a Disability Confident Committed employer under the Disability Confident employer scheme.
To read more about our ED&I commitments, head over to the EDI page on our website: https://www.oliverbonas.com/meet-the-team/diversity