We have an amazing opportunity for a Team Leader to join Team OB in our Warehouse in Andover.
The shift Pattern for this role is Sunday to Wednesday 10:30am-8:45pm.
Our Warehouse is based at Unit 2, 40 Stephenson Close, East Portway Industrial Estate, Andover, SP10 3RU.
As a Warehouse Team Leader at OB you will be responsible for managing and coordinating a team of Warehouse Team Members during your shift. You will oversee the workload for the day receiving stock, allocating picks, and managing stock, while monitoring the team’s performance accordingly to ensure that KPIs are met.
Reporting to the Andover Warehouse Manager, you will work in collaboration to motivate and inspire the Andover team to provide a smooth service for our customers.
A bit about us …
Oliver Bonas is an independent British lifestyle store. We are proud to call ourselves Team OB and believe Oliver Bonas is a truly special place to work. Our company values are Work Hard, Play Hard & Be Kind, and these values sit at the heart of every role here at OB. We are passionate and provide everyone with a fun place to work. Working at OB is more than just a job; it’s somewhere to build a career you are passionate about.
More about the role …
An OB Team Leader will:
- Ensure that store picks are completed accurately and in line with expected targets.
- Liaise with the Logistics Team Leader to arrange collection for Store Furniture picks.
- Ensure the fulfillment picks are completed every Monday and Wednesday.
- Prepare customer orders on to pallets and liaise with the courier for shipment.
- Use business admin systems (Magento, Metapack & PV) to ensure that customer orders are managed within the agreed SLAs
- Produce and analyse stock reports from WMS (PVX, Futura)
- Liaise with the Goods-In and Accounts team to assist and lead stock investigations.
- Make sure that the stock received is counted accurately and checked for damages.
- Use a forklift truck to unload deliveries
- Conduct return to work meetings with staff coming back to work from a period of absence due to sickness.
- Keep the Core HR system up to date, recording your team members overtime and holiday accurately
- Ensure that incident and accident forms are completed when necessary and sent to the Health and Safety team.
- Make sure that the team are aware of the OB health and safety policies and are following them accordingly.
- Assist with the recruitment and onboarding of new Team Members
- Address and resolve performance, attendance and punctuality issues within your team and accordingly.
- Plan staff rosters and authorizing holiday leave while ensuring the team can manage expected forecast volumes
- Positively create an inclusive environment for your team to thrive.
- You will need to have the flexibility to cover alternative shift patterns or working days in line with business needs or coverage needed due to holiday or absence
- Generous employee discount up to 50% off all OB products
- Free access to our 24-hour employee assistance programme with Care First – offering financial, emotional and vocational support
- Flexible holiday – 30 or 33 days (including bank holidays) – increasing to 35 days with length of service.
- Annual discretionary profit related bonus scheme
- Free membership for our Westfield Health Cash Plan or Private Medical
- Auto-enrolment into our pension plan
- Free access to our onsite gym
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Refer a Friend incentive.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusivity Voice network and EDI team
- Mental Health First Aider support
- Education and support throughout Looop eLearning platform
- An opportunity to work at the highest placed retailer in Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in the UK list 2022.
What we look for:
- Previous experience using different warehouse management systems and able to learn new systems to be able to use confidently.
- Confident communicator
- Able to work calmly even under pressure.
- Confidence in presenting statistical data.
- Strong organizational skills
- Motivational leadership style
- Familiarity with handheld terminals including windows CE and Android devices.
- The role will require the use of Microsoft Office, in particular MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be physically fit as the role involves regular lifting.
- Focus on diligence and accuracy.
- Driving Licence. (For our insurance you would need to be over 25 and less than 6 points on your licence)
- Willing to be Forklift Trained.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion at OB
At Oliver Bonas, our promise is to do our bit to make living a joyful experience and give cause for optimism. This promise is central to our work in equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI). To bring joy to others, we must first ensure everyone at OB feels valued, included and most importantly, can be themselves at work.
It is important to us that our brand reflects wider society and the communities in which we operate. As a result, we welcome all eligible applicants for this role however we are particularly interested in speaking to eligible candidates from the Black, Asian & Mixed Heritage communities.
Oliver Bonas is a Disability Confident Committed employer under the Disability Confident employer scheme.
To read more about our ED&I commitments, head over to the EDI page on our website: https://www.oliverbonas.com/meet-the-team/diversity