Customer Services Oliver Bonas
We have an amazing opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join Team OB in our Support Office on a 3 month fixed term contract starting from 16th October 2023
• Full Time - 37.5 hours per week or Part Time – 22.5 hours per week
• Flexible hybrid working with office days based in our Tolworth support office, only a 30-minute journey from London Waterloo
• Working patterns to include only one weekend day
• Various shift times between 8:00 – 21:00
• 3 month fixed-term contract starting in October with the possibility of an extension
• All equipment provided when working in our office and from home
As a Customer Service Advisor at OB, you will join the team on a 3 month fixed term contract, helping to spread some seasonal joy. you will deliver a great customer experience and be the first on hand to answer and listen to any questions, queries, compliments or concerns.
Our customers are at the heart of Oliver Bonas so you will support and communicate effectively by following our customer service procedures and guidelines, providing exceptional service and owning any queries from beginning to end.
Maintaining excellence as well as creating seasonal magic is what makes our Customer Service Team tick during our busiest season, so come and join us and be part of Team OB.
Our Support Office is based in Tolworth, near Chessington, only a 30-minute journey from London Waterloo. We are working a 50/50 split of office and home working.
More about the role …
OB’s Customer Service Advisors will:
• Answer customer queries in a timely manner.
• Support aspects of the customer experience from product queries and store opening hours to delivery, tracking and customer aftercare.
• Provide exceptional customer service and admin support.
• Be confident communicating on the phone and online through email and live chat.
• Build strong working relationships with internal teams.
• Process customer returns and replacement orders through our in-house systems.
• Log and track all customer contacts through our CRM system and update order statuses.
• Check product stock levels online and in-store and where necessary.
• Be system confident and quick to learn.
• Collaborate within our CS Team to provide the best outcome for our customers.
• Handle customer data in accordance with GDPR requirements.
• Have an understanding and interest in our products.
• Generous seasonal employee discount on OB products
• Free access to our 24 hour employee assistance programme with Care First – offering financial, emotional and vocational support
• Free access to our onsite gym
• Refer a Friend incentive
• Quarterly free lunch
• Equity, Diversity and Inclusivity Voice network and EDI team
• Mental Health First Aider support
• Education and support throughout Looop eLearning platform
• An opportunity to work at the highest placed retailer in Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in the UK list 2022.
What we look for:
• Previous experience within a customer service role is essential.
• Evidence of a strong Wi-Fi connection, you will need provide a speed test result.
• You will need a private, quiet space when working from home so you can support our customers effectively.
• Ability to manage and prioritise a variety of queries across different channels e.g. phone, email, live chat.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Calm, patient, helpful and positive nature.
• Organised with the ability to multi-task.
• Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas.
• Solutions-focused and able to diffuse any challenging conversations with customers.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion at OB
At Oliver Bonas, our promise is to do our bit to make living a joyful experience and give cause for optimism. This promise is central to our work in equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI). To bring joy to others, we must first ensure everyone at OB feels valued, included and most importantly, can be themselves at work.
It is important to us that our brand reflects wider society and the communities in which we operate. As a result, we welcome all eligible applicants for this role however we are particularly interested in speaking to eligible candidates from the Black, Asian & Mixed Heritage communities.
Oliver Bonas is a Disability Confident Committed employer under the Disability Confident employer scheme.
To read more about our ED&I commitments, head over to the EDI page on our website: https://www.oliverbonas.com/meet-the-team/diversity